1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Approved Unmute And Ungag Request

Discussion in 'Bans / Unbans' started by Toast, Sep 28, 2017.

1. Toast

Toast New Member

(To the admins please read the full thread before commenting)About a year or so ago i got muted and gagged for being toxic but, i matured more since then and it's hard to explain why i deserve an unmute and ungag without getting hate cause of my history but, i'm not like what i was like a year ago when i spammed lenny's (cause apparently they are still funny), disrespected staff, tried too hard to be funny and fit in, and acted like a toxic player I'm sorry for all the admins that had to deal with me, i doubt anyone has recovered from a history like that, of course now i still joke around with people and say "hacker i'm reporting you to roblox" or something like that but it's not as bad than it was before, i don't mind people giving hate on this thread since its half of an apology to everyone and half of a unmute and ungag request that's pretty much all i have to say thanks for taking your time to read this.

2. To be honest in the time I have started to talk to toast he isn't the same anymore. He isn't a little shit like he used to be. Really the only time he was I told him to use his mic on my discord channel. He used it then stopped. I know toasts personality. (Well from what I've picked up on) And it's changed quite a bit.

3. HunniiBear

HunniiBear (G-S.N) Admin

What is your steam id?

4. Mun

Mun Ice Queen Supreme

5. Toast

Toast New Member

6. HunniiBear

HunniiBear (G-S.N) Admin

Ungagged. I am keeping the mute there so we can see everything on chat logs. Do not act the same way or that gag goes right back.

Garyx likes this.