Approved Ungag/Unmute request-Comedy Gold

Discussion in 'Bans / Unbans' started by Comedy, Jan 4, 2018.

1. Comedy

Comedy New Member

Most of you know my story back then in 2016 i was new to the server and when i was killed i typed a racial slur in chat although i was given many warnings i still did it until the perma mute,when they muted me it felt like nothing of a punishment considering it was what,a week?Now two months it would be 100% garanteed that i would have leanred my lesson but near to 2 years now thats 9999999...ect.% garenteed that i learned my lesson,heres the link to my profile http ://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198333896194/ ,why dont i just join another tf2 community that im not muted in you probably ask,well gsn has a special place in me.

2. Orthros

Orthros (G-S.N) Admin

Your last permanent Silence was on 3/26/2017, not "near to 2 years" ago. Nonetheless, we're looking into it. One of the staff will get back to you soon.

Have a good day. -Orthros

3. HunniiBear

HunniiBear (G-S.N) Admin

I will ungag you, but you are not going to be unmuted. If we find out that you are up to your old habits, your gag will become permanent once more and you won't be ungagged again. This is your last chance, so don't mess it up.

Garyx and Comedy like this.