1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Approved unban request

Discussion in 'Bans / Unbans' started by Josh, Sep 30, 2017.

1. Josh

Josh New Member

i got banned for having mutile accounts .why is should u unban me well i dont know why i even got banned in the first place so and i have been working very hard on the Db Server and im usaly the one that gets it started , Steam ID 76561197969325903

2. Mun

Mun Ice Queen Supreme

3. Josh

Josh New Member

Yes.There Are My Friends Account He Was At My House Playing

4. Mun

Mun Ice Queen Supreme

He was using a hack, and was banned on the network. Due to you using the same network, you were also banned as it found you to be using an alt account. Care to explain why he was hacking?

5. Josh

Josh New Member

nope i found the menu its a ncc hack let me delete it.I Guess I Will Call him later and ask why

6. Josh

Josh New Member

So Will I be able to get unbaned?,cause i been working very hard on my rank on the server

7. Mun

Mun Ice Queen Supreme

So you were running Null-Core-Cheats?

8. Josh

Josh New Member

I Wasnt Home At The Time My Friend Was i Guess

9. Josh

Josh New Member

I Just Called him And Now Hes Not Allowed On My Pc Or connect To My Internet

10. Josh

Josh New Member

So When i got baned for an alt account i guess he said he was trying to log back into my to play on legit but then he got perm banned

11. Josh

Josh New Member

My Main Account Is Prex Pup I If You Could Unban him and keep the albark ones Perm Banned

12. Mun

Mun Ice Queen Supreme

If the system catches you cheating again, I won't unban you. Don't be using null-core cheats on my server.

I have unbanned all three accounts, as it is simpler to do.

13. Josh

Josh New Member

Yo Mum So My Rank IS 0 at out 7000 lol
    Need help

14. Josh

Josh New Member

my old rank was 600