Fact Finding... Unban Request - sed boi

Discussion in 'Bans / Unbans' started by Tee Are, Jun 7, 2019.

1. Tee Are

Tee Are New Member

Category: Unbans
    Username: sed boi
    Steam_ID: STEAM_0:1:174830237
    Description: A long time back, I created a steam profile. I played tf2 with it but I got curious. I downloaded lmaobox and used it. I created a new account to play legit, but this server keeps kicking me for this alt account STEAM_0:0:121006150. I admit, this is my alt account and I did use hacks to play tf2. But recently, I wanted to play on some of your dodgeball servers because they have the best latency for me and are usually filled. I regret my actions from the past and I've changed. Thanks for taking your time to review this submission.

-sed boi

2. Mun

Mun Administrator

I unbanned the initial offending account. You should be good to go. Let me know if you get banned again with our automated check.

3. Tee Are

Tee Are New Member

Thanks for replying. I hopped on and tried to connect but it says Disconnect STEAM_0:1:174830237 is not listed on the server whitelist

4. Mun

Mun Administrator

What server are you connecting to. Dodgeball Elite requires you to be added to a whitelist to join. It’s an “exclusive” server for players who have passed a test.

5. Tee Are

Tee Are New Member

Oh, probably that one. I typed tfdb and joined a random gsn one. I hopped onto one that wasn't an elite server and it worked. Thanks.