Denied Unban Request - A Merry Actor

Discussion in 'Bans / Unbans' started by A Serious Actor, Dec 13, 2017.

1. A Serious Actor

A Serious Actor New Member

Username: A Merry Actor
    Steam_Id: http://steamcommunity.com/id/actingschool
    Description: Hi! have been vote banned by the ppl on the db server. I believe it was a joke ban but it will last for 2 full days. Im not to happy that i cant play for 2 days for literally no reason. I play DB all the time and yes, I play CQC like an asshole but i dont think thats cause for a ban.

2. Orthros

Orthros (G-S.N) Admin

You were officially vote-banned for hacking. This has been undone.

However, when I reviewed your chat logs, I found that you have continued to abuse the kick other players exploit (place [sessionID]). I remember specifically warning you not to do this, even using your own session ID. As such, I've kept the ban applied. As of now, you have been banned for two days for exploit abuse, harassment, and spam.

Have a nice day.
    -Orthros

Garyx and Holdfish like this.
  3. A Serious Actor

Username:
    Steam_Id: http://steamcommunity.com/id/actingschool
    Description: I did not spam the "rank/place/session_data/kdeath (player number)" command This afternoon at 2:00pm. I used it to check Calm's rank every 5 minutes. I also checked his session_data and kdeath etc. which are not the same commands. These all give different information about a given player.

4. A Serious Actor

How is place (session id) an abuse kick? it does not kick anyone.

5. Holdfish

Holdfish (G-S.N) Admin

It does. It kicks the person that the session Id the player has.
    Spamming it will cause the GSN bot to get the player that had their place checked, temp-gagged AND Kicked.

More or less, you used an exploit to kick people off the db server. Even when you've been warned, you continued like Orthros said.
    Don't act like you didn't know. You're responsible for your actions.

- Holdfish

Garyx likes this.
  6. A Serious Actor

I did not know this would happen and I have not spammed it fast enough for this to happen.

7. A Serious Actor

As far as I know, I did not get anyone kicked with this exploit which I didn't even know about till I got banned for exploiting it.

8. A Serious Actor

I did not get anyone kicked. I also did not know they could be kicked.