1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resolved Mute Problem

Discussion in 'Report Issues / Get Support' started by Toast, Oct 1, 2017.

1. Toast

Toast New Member

When you get automatically muted or gagged by the bot and the maps changes the mute gets removed I've been noticing this happening alot

2. Mun

Mun Ice Queen Supreme

Define automatically?

3. Toast

Toast New Member

(with reference to a device or process) by itself with little or no direct human control.

4. Mun

Mun Ice Queen Supreme

Ok since you aren’t being helpful I can’t help you.

5. What he means is there is a player that isn't getting automatically gagged. They change the map once they are gagged and that gives them a 5-10 minute window to talk and do what ever. So then once the gag comes along they beg everyone to change the map. The bot isn't gagging the player like it should be.

6. Mun

Mun Ice Queen Supreme

Wait.. is this voice or chat?

See this is why I asked him to define this... Yet he just gave me a sarcastic response.

7. Both. It doesn't gag nor mute on time. It takes like 5-10 minutes. Last night it took a whole round of the map to gag and mute them. But then it just switched the map. :L

8. Mun

Mun Ice Queen Supreme

Well there is no auto mute, so I have no idea what you are talking about.

9. When you join the server the bot should gag you. You should also be muted. When the admin placed the mute on the person the bot is supposed to keep that mute on them. It isn't doing what it is supposed to do. Every time they change the map it is lagging behind. It takes 10+ min or a whole map time.

10. Mun

Mun Ice Queen Supreme

Who was this person? Do you have a link to their profile?

11. Mun

Mun Ice Queen Supreme

That isn't an issue with the bot. That is an issue with sourcebans.

12. Ah okay. I was unsure about it.

13. HunniiBear

HunniiBear (G-S.N) Admin

So he was doing this purposefully?

14. Yeah. He would say to everyone "quick save me from this bot" and would have everyone votemap to change it. Like once it gagged and muted him he quickly started to vote. We would join a new map and in 10 minutes we was on another one.

15. HunniiBear

HunniiBear (G-S.N) Admin

Being that this player has caused us problems before, I am going to place a one week ban on him for exploiting those features to avoid his perma silence.

16. Comedy

Comedy New Member

This has happened to me the gsn bot says that I'm using a alt account when I'm not then the gsn proceeds to muting me and when the map changes I'm unmuted and now I'm banned from gsn

17. Mun

Mun Ice Queen Supreme

Gsnbot isn’t the problem. The alt mute is muting your main as well.

18. Comedy

Comedy New Member

did you just assume my gender?