1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Quit

Discussion in 'General' started by Hacker Man, Aug 9, 2017.

1. Hacker Man

Hacker Man New Member

i ran out of ips from free vpns so im probably done harassing u guys now ive been banned so many times -hacker man also u didnt need to ban or kick me from ur discord ik ur mad

2. Mun

Mun Ice Queen Supreme

I didn't kick you sweetcheeks~ I just banned you over and over again! <3

3. HunniiBear

HunniiBear (G-S.N) Admin

I'm pretty chill. Kinda funny watching a no life do that for hours on end. :)

4. Hacker Man

Hacker Man New Member

meh the im chill statement would have worked better if u didn't insult me afterwards i find it pretty funny it took u guys 70 plus tries with me blatantly hacking to finally get me
    also im thinking about getting cyberghost premium so dont worry ill be back to make u mad again (or not idk)

5. HunniiBear

HunniiBear (G-S.N) Admin

It was more of a fact than an insult. Yes, get that premium to prove that it's even more of fact lol. I find it even funnier that you did that 70+ times. You spent 12 hours on the Fourth of July doing that LMAO. We're just making fun of you together and laughing our asses off so yes you made us very mad your majesty, sir!

Last edited: Aug 9, 2017
  6. Hacker Man

Hacker Man New Member

yes cuz me buying a premium vpn which btw can be used for more then 1 thing and using on tf2 obviously means im a no lifer yep u sure showed me

7. HunniiBear

HunniiBear (G-S.N) Admin

meh the im buying a premium vpn which btw can be used for more then 1 thing statement would have worked better if you didn't say "dont worry ill be back to make u mad again"
    Even if you won't be back with your premium vpn you still did it 70+ times as you mentioned and probably half of those were on the fourth of july! So yes, you are still a no lifer.

8. Hacker Man

Hacker Man New Member

wow this fourm sucks

9. Mun

Mun Ice Queen Supreme

How is the weather in Vancouver?

10. Hacker Man

Hacker Man New Member

when u realize that the fourth of July means nothing because we couldnt even shoot fireworks lol

11. Hacker Man

Hacker Man New Member

wow u looked at my ip so advanced !!1! i hope u dont ddos me because that isnt my real ip :/ also if it was thats illegal anyways

12. HunniiBear

HunniiBear (G-S.N) Admin

when u realize that the fourth of july can be celebrated in other ways, not just fireworks lol

13. Hacker Man

Hacker Man New Member

lol not really thats like saying u can celebrate Halloween without costumes candy trick or treating or any house decorations

14. HunniiBear

HunniiBear (G-S.N) Admin

lol not really the fourth of july can involve barbeques and getting together with your family/friends. It doesn't depend on fireworks to make it the fourth of july

15. HunniiBear

HunniiBear (G-S.N) Admin

16. Hacker Man

Hacker Man New Member

17. HunniiBear

HunniiBear (G-S.N) Admin

Now that wasn't an insult I was genuinely trying to help you :(

18. Hacker Man

Hacker Man New Member

alright im bored of watching yt and doing this im gonna go to sleep and mabye steal a couple more free ips later nerdo

19. Hacker Man

Hacker Man New Member

nvm i got a couple ips left kinda shitty ping but whatever

20. Garyx

Garyx New Member

This is pretty much you, nuff said. ;)