1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gsn bot is broken and unban request

Discussion in 'Report Issues / Get Support' started by Comedy, Oct 5, 2017.

1. Comedy

Comedy New Member

It was just a normal day of me being muted,which I'm ok with but then I noticed that the server did not greet me"you are muted","you are gagged".It did not say that.Instead it said that I have been muted by gsn bot for using an alt account,when I'm not.So then I'm muted for a while and when the map changes the mute is gone and I could type and use my mic,and I enjoyed being unmuted and all but it was really weird. And now for some reason I'm banned from my favorite servers from gsn and this is also an unban request.

2. Comedy

Comedy New Member

scratch the ban part fix the gsn bot

3. Mun

Mun Ice Queen Supreme

As previously said, the issue is not with GSNBOT.

4. HunniiBear

HunniiBear (G-S.N) Admin

The problem is not from the bot, it is from sourcebans which is out of Mun’s control. After looking at a post of people saying you were exploiting this feature, I took a look at your chat log and saw that you knew exactly what you were doing saying things like “plez gsnbot” and “gsn bot gave up on muting me”. As I’m told you did this a lot and encouraged other people to change the map after the bot muted you again so you could be unmuted. You were very aware that if the map changed you would be unmuted and took advantage of this so I banned you. It shouldn’t really be surprising and even if sourcebans is broken it’s no excuse for your behavior.

5. Comedy

Comedy New Member

When I was first unmuted for the first time in a long time I was really confused and thought that you guys gave me a second chance so then came in the gsn bot muting me and I also thought was weird because I did not have the perma mute and gag anymore, but not too long ago I got a one weak ban and I thought it was fair,so the last time I went on tf2 and went on gsn I was really happy to see the "you are gagged" and that lovely "you are muted" but now I went on to gsn and this happened again,people thought I was "exploiting" but I did not even know,so it happened again ,i went to gsn and I accidently pressed V and then someone told me "comedy turn on your mic" I'm not sure who it was I'm pretty sure it was a new comer, so at that point I did not know what to think so I went of gsn and now I'm writing this because I really do not want a perma ban and people think I'm exploiting when I'm not please fix this and plz don't think I'm exploiting, I am asking my friends from gsn for help and how to fix it and they have no answer so this is why I am writing this, please fix the source bans.

6. Comedy

Comedy New Member

The source ban Is fixed for me I just don't want to experience this and also don't want other people who enjoy gsn to experience this as well.

7. Chunky

Chunky New Member

Hey dont Ban Comedy Gold From Gan He isnt Expoiting plz and thank you

8. Sherk

Sherk New Member

Plez dont ban Comdey, even if he did "exploit" it, its not his fault the gag/mute is glitchy.

9. HunniiBear

HunniiBear (G-S.N) Admin

As seen from his chat logs, he did exploit with asking people to change the map so that he could talk again. It's not his fault that sourcebans is broken but there's only so many excuses you can have. His ban was his fault and if he continues to exploit this feature, another one will be issued so I suggest not doing it anymore and not talking when you shouldn't be able to.