Approved Axel, Blu, AuRum/Ukraine (Mult. Violations)

Discussion in 'Bans / Unbans' started by Garyx, Sep 2, 2017.

1. Garyx

Garyx New Member

* Violations: Axel [Intentionally Stalling/friendly,Micspam] (Mic was too close to mouth and constantly was picked up. Stalling was done after killing all the other players on the server save one sniper near the front of spawn, he did so early on as well only to return later on and was very blatantly spamming e to fluster the sniper in what to do before taking off.)
    Blu & AuRum [Stalling] Both players were using the Kratosky Kick taunt when the rest of the server was dead

* STEAMIDs:
    Axel: STEAM_0:0:149181289
    AuRum: STEAM_0:0:120858743
    Blu: STEAM_0:0:228660759

* Demfile: https://www.dropbox.com/s/mbv7cct2uw3t8he/session272.dem?dl=0

***NOTES*** When reviewing the dem file when Axel leaves the server you can stop viewing as nothing else happened afterwards. Axel does have a history with either gags/mutes and or bans iirc. A search of AuRum only revealed one Coms Violation that was for advertising trades in chat. Blu has nothing and upon reviewing the users steam profile it was a new account, so said user could possibly not understood the rules, AuRum on the other hand has been a problem before but this was before I had made it a habit to record all my games in the VSH server.

2. Garyx

Garyx New Member

3. Cheeze-e

Cheeze-e New Member

I took a look at that Demo.
    Within the first five minutes, Axel keeps on spamming really heavy fast-paced breathing frequently, which he continues to do at random points in the demo, along with fart noises.

Blu and the AuRum goes friendly around the 10 minute mark, and if you use the "Drive" option, you can see that AuRum has been doing nothing but using the Kratosky Kick taunt for at least 2 minutes straight before he is the last person alive.

And around the 16 minute mark, Axel and another player named "eco" goes friendly when Eco is the last one alive. They just hold their RPS taunts for over a minute before they decide to actually RPS. All the while, a young child starts yelling into his microphone (very laggy of couse).

Just thought I'd put this here so it can be a little more easier to find this stuff in case anyone wants to take a look at the demo.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2017
  4. HunniiBear

HunniiBear (G-S.N) Admin

5. Holdfish

Holdfish (G-S.N) Admin

lmao he thinks he can get away with this.

Garyx likes this.
  6. To be very honest he does it then automatically says "Oh sorry don't gag me". I personally haven't said anything to a admin but I do say something to him when I can. It is quite annoying.

7. Garyx

Garyx New Member

He never listens anyway...

8. Holdfish

Holdfish (G-S.N) Admin

Anyways. Judging from what I have viewed from watching the demo, I can conclude this:

Axel :
    Its like he's literally kissing his mic with the sounds he's doing. On top of that, he blows into the mic like its broken. Before he left, he was hale. When he was facing the last person, he took a whole minute fooling around and pretends to RPS the sniper. He keeps cancelling out the RPS, causing some stalling. In my opinion, I'd say a 3 day mute.

Blu & AuRum :
    Although it was a few seconds, they STILL intentionally stalled. In my opinion, I'd say 1 - 2 days.

Though I may be wrong, I'd like to see @Flashbackmaniac 's opinion on the matter of these three individuals.

9. HunniiBear

HunniiBear (G-S.N) Admin

Muted Axel for 2 months given that he has many offenses.

Banned Blu and AuRum for 2 days for stalling.

Garyx, Holdfish and Cheeze-e like this.
  10. Holdfish

Holdfish (G-S.N) Admin

Oh right, I forgot about his previous offenses. Thanks Hunni!

11. Flashbackmaniac

Flashbackmaniac (G-S.N) Admin

From the evidence that the OP has submitted, the demo shows infractions such as:

- Mic spam. Axel was making these weird breathing noises in his mic, as well as making raspberry sounds later on. They may seem like something that may be discarded to the average player, but not to me. Looking at his communication ban history, he has at least four weeks totaled from gags / mutes. At this point, he should had known better.

- Stalling. This was evident in all three players plus one additional player not listed here. Although Blu and AuRum / Ukraine were doing so for a few seconds, it is still a willful infraction, and thus, consequences should be taken. The additional player that also participated in stalling was Eco. He, as well as Axel, were stalling by faking out RPS / performing taunts at each other. This occurred for a minute or so before they actually did and Hale (Axel) committed suicide.

- Ghosting. Although it was one case of ghosting from Axel in this demo, I mention this here because of his communication bans history. Previously, he would single out teammates by telling them to "go after the <x>" or telling them their location. Here, he told his teammates that Hale was right behind them (who really WAS behind them) after he killed a Scout.

As for the verdicts for these four players, three of them have the applicable mute / bans applied to them. However, I would like to add my experience / opinion on one of them. That player is Axel. Whenever he joins the server, it makes me on guard because of how he acts and the way he talks. I remember countless times where I warned him to not go through with an action that will land him in hot water, such as him blowing into his mic. His attitude towards others, as well as trying to lay low when a staff member is on, brings up a lot of red flags. Multiple times I remember him just putting out a statement (such as ghosting his team mates), but not to the point where it reveals the actual location of said teammates. Another time was back when he was putting many Lenny faces in chat. I called him out on spamming Lenny faces, he denies it. However, his chat log back then proved my point, and a three week gag was put on him. Sure, he may make the occasional move to call out others on wrong doings, but at this point, trying to address that when he has other eyebrow-raising things going on is like missing the forest for the trees. It's kind of hard to explain from my perspective, but it is clear that this player is a trouble maker in the long run and contains troll-like qualities. He may act like he has learned his lesson before, but subsequent gags / mutes show that those had little effect. I do think that a bigger sign, along with the two month mute, needs to be shown to him. Thus, a two week server ban has been put on this player for causing problems on our servers / trolling.

As for Eco, I have placed a two day server ban on him for stalling the game.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2017
    Holdfish and Garyx like this.
  12. Holdfish

Holdfish (G-S.N) Admin

Not 100% sure, but I think he checks whos online.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2017
    Garyx likes this.
  13. Axel checks to see if a admin gets on not a normal player. I also remember @Flashbackmaniac that you warned him that if he continued to spam he would get a gag. He stopped using the chat and now says his "binds" over his mic. Example "I'm a savage *Dab* *Dab*" So yeah I think that a ban on him is fair.

14. Garyx

Garyx New Member

Yeah, even more so I've noticed he has been connecting at earlier or later times in sync when admins are the least likely to be on so he can freely act the way he does, quite frankly I blame his prepubescent mentality, the whole "I hate authority figures but I have to behave because I'll get in trouble." I've always gotten the vibe that he has a problem with authority hence he comes online where he thinks zero repercussions will happen (Obviously that was proven wrong). GSN apparently is his escape from the confines of parents/teachers/babysitters ect where no one can tell him what to do and he can "troll" away his problems. Not anymore.

Cheeze-e likes this.
  15. What is also 'funny' is how automatically once he gets banned he runs to me blaming you. Which that also adds to his childlike personality. He doesn't want to blame himself for his own fall but others. Very interesting to me.

Garyx and Holdfish like this.
  16. Holdfish

Holdfish (G-S.N) Admin

He should know that he can't get away with everything. ever. :>

Garyx likes this.
  17. Garyx

Garyx New Member

LOL REALLY?!?! You'd think it would click in his head to maybe NOT act stupid then. XD

18. Na he won't trust me. I have known axel for a while. Tf2 only but see the way a person acts shows their heart. I bet if he gets ungagged or when he will do the same thing. But I'm not going to judge him. Time will tell.

19. Holdfish

Holdfish (G-S.N) Admin

I've seen enough of Axel, and I know he's going to do the same thing. Just trying to hide it from regulars.

Garyx likes this.
  20. knifestorm

knifestorm New Member

Just chill out on him guys

Closed Closet likes this.