1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Call Admin Command

Discussion in 'General' started by HunniiBear, Jan 29, 2017.

1. HunniiBear

HunniiBear (G-S.N) Admin

Sometimes there are problems on the servers and nobody has an admin added so I think this would help a lot. I have had experiences where people message me when I'm not home or am asleep. This would give them more admins that are hopefully online to solve the issue. Already had a talk with Mun about how it would work through the gsnbot and discord but if you have any thoughts/opinions, that would help :)

Suggestions for the plugin: Have an irc message that repeats so people know that this command exists and whenever someone uses the command display the user who did it so in case they start trolling with it we know who it is.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2017
  2. Orthros

Orthros New Member

Seconded! This would be a great addition to the server. I would personally love it a lot. I would be able to be on another GSN server and still able to respond to calls on the TFDB servers as needed.

3. Flashbackmaniac

Flashbackmaniac (G-S.N) Admin

I agree with a plugin that notifies staff members. Usually, whenever I am not on the VSH server, it is where more of the shadier side of the player base emerge. With this, I can be notified as a situation arises. Although, I would like to know how the messages will be sent out. Perhaps something like this would be implemented on the servers?

[ANY] CallAdmin - Extended Report Mod

Of course, there would be rules on what is sent in those reports, as to prevent spam, invalid reasons (that would waste time) and so forth.

4. HunniiBear

HunniiBear (G-S.N) Admin

Mun said that he could create a discord with all the admins in it and every time someone typed the command in the server the gsnbot would send that message to the discord. I also suggested that plugin that you linked but Mun said it doesn't work anymore.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2017
  5. ruhahaha

ruhahaha (G-S.N) Admin

I can't wait to spank people who use it inappropriately.

6. HunniiBear

HunniiBear (G-S.N) Admin